Bioceuticals FemmeBalance 60T
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
Bioceuticals FemmeBalance 60T combines herbal extracts with important nutrients to help support healthy menstruation and provide relief from the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
- Combination of herbal extracts including peony and cinnamon traditionally used in Chinese medicine (TCM) and western herbal medicine (WHM) respectively to assist in menstrual irregularities.
- Peony and standardised licorice have been shown to help modulate testosterone levels when used in combination.
- In WHM, dandelion aids the body’s natural channels of elimination via its diuretic activities.
- Cinnamon has been used traditionally in WHM to help relieve heavy menstruation.
- Vitamin B6 provides relief from the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) such as breast tenderness, fluid retention and mood changes.
- Includes myo-inositol stereoisomer of inositol.
- Hormone balancing
- Healthy menstruation and PMS relieving
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root||2.5g|
equiv. to glycyrrhizinic acid
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Paeonia lactiflora (peony) root||2g|
|Cinnamomum cassia (cinnamon) stem bark||1g|
|Taraxacum officinale (dandelion) leaf||750mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||39.1mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine
- Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
- Always read the label, use only as directed and if symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.