Bioceuticals CardioBroma BP 90T
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- An evidence-based formula, with each ingredient providing activity that helps to support vascular health.
- Healthy Blood Pressure Maintenance.
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
CardioBroma BP combines Theobroma cocao, hawthorn, garlic and nutrients to assist in the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system. Theobroma cocao contains flavanols that may help to support normal healthy blood pressure in healthy individuals by increasing nitric oxide which promotes vasodilation. Hawthorn leaf and flower as well as garlic are traditionally used in western herbal medicine to support cardiovascular health, while quercetin and taurine provide further nutritional support for a healthy vascular system.
- Contains Theobroma cacao, hawthorn, quercetin, taurine and garlic.
- Provides Theobroma cacao standardised to 45% catechins to assist in supporting normal blood pressure in healthy upper-range, non-hypertensive people when taken for three to four months.
- May help to support normal blood pressure in healthy individuals.
- May assist in the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system.
- May help to maintain normal healthy blood flow.
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed||250mg|
equiv. to polyphenols calculated as catechin
|Crataegus monogyna (hawthorn) fruit||75mg|
equiv. to vitexin-2-rhamnoside
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Crataegus monogyna (hawthorn) flower and leaf||750mg|
equiv. to procyanidins
|Herbal extract equiv. to fresh:|
|Allium sativum (garlic) bulb||200mg|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- The recommended dose of this product provides small amounts (1.4mg) of caffeine.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.