Bioceuticals AstraGuard 60T
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
AstraGuard Contains 6 grams of astragalus per tablet, standardised to 280mg polysaccharides.
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
AstraGuard combines zinc with a blend of herbal extracts, including astragalus, traditionally used in Chinese herbal medicine to help maintain immune function and withania, traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to support convalescence and fatigue. KSM-66® withania extract may increase resistance to stress and anxiety, while zinc contributes to normal immune function and antioxidant protection.
- Formulated to provide immune and adaptogenic support for recovery.
- Astragalus is used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to maintain healthy immune system function.
- Withania has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to support convalescence and fatigue.
- Maitake mushroom is a source of polysaccharides, while the pharmacological properties of astragalus are attributed to the presence of polysaccharides.
- Contains astragalus root standardised to 280mg polysaccharides.
- Withania (as the KSM-66® extract) may increase resistance to stress and anxiety, thereby improving overall quality of life in healthy individuals.
- Zinc contributes to normal function of the immune system.
- Zinc helps provide antioxidant protection of cells against oxidative damage.
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Astragalus membranaceus (astragalus) root||6g|
equiv. to polysaccharides
|Withania somnifera (winter cherry) root - KSM-66®||3.7g|
|Panax quinquefolius (American ginseng) root||200mg|
|Grifola frondosa (maitake) fruiting body||210mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||7.5mg|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not take on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.