Bioceuticals ArmaForce For Juniors Oral Powder 150G
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
ArmaForce For Juniors is a great tasting, naturally flavoured formula, with standardised echinacea for immune system support. Easy, flexible dosing, provides immune support for all ages from two and up.
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
- Standardised echinacea and black elder, traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM), aid in the symptomatic relief of common colds, nasal congestion and sinusitis.
- Vitamins A and C and zinc provide nutritional support for a normal healthy immune system.
- Helps to reduce the severity and duration of the common cold.
- Great tasting formula that is naturally sweetened and contains natural fruit flavours.
- Convenient oral powder for flexible dosing for children aged two and over and adults.
- Children 2-3 years: Mix 2.5g (1/2 scoop) into 100mL water or juice. Consume once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children 4 years and older: Mix 5g (1 scoop) into 100mL-200mL water or juice. Consume once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Adults: Mix 10g (2 scoops) into 100mL-200mL water or juice. Consume once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each 5g dose contains:
|Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root||1.5g|
equiv. to equiv. cichoric acid
|Sambucus nigra (black elder) fruit||500mg|
equiv. to anthocyanidins calculated as cyanidin chloride
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Sambucus nigra (black elder) flower||2g|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||400mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
equiv. vitamin A
*RE = retinol equivalents.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Products containing xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.