Short description of Anthogenol 100C
Anthogenol is a naturally derived health supplement based on the proprietary isolation of OPCs (oligomeric proanthocyanidins). It has a powerful antioxidant effect (15 times greater than Vitamin C and 50 times greater than Vitamin E). Working at a cellular level, it provides protection from ravaging free radicals
Benefits of Anthogenol 100C
- Maintains healthy circulatory function in the legs, eyes and skin
- May help yo protect the veins from the effects of destructive enzymes
- May help strengthen capillary walls and protect cell membranes reducing the occurrence of varicose and spider veins
Heart and Eye Health
- May help prevent or slow the effects of destructive enzymes on collagen for the maintenance of cardiovascular health
- Provides nutritional support, protecting the health of the heart and eyes
Beautiful Skin, Hair and Nails
- Protects against the breakdown of skin collagen and elastin
- visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- improving the suppleness and overall quality of the skin
- May help diminish age spots
- May help increase the thickness of hair and strength of nails
Energy and Vitality
- May increase energy and vitality, enhance sports performance and speed recovery from injuries
A growing number of evidence-based studies from around the world reinforce the health benefits of antioxidants on ageing and protection from age-related conditions. The OPCs in Anthogenol are backed by numerous clinical studies and many years of experience.
Suggested dose of Anthogenol 100C
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily.
Ingredients of Anthogenol 100C
Masquelier’s Proprietary Belnd 100mg: monomeric and oligomeric (2-5 units) flavnols and polyphenols from Vitis Vinifera (grape) seeds; French pine (Pinus maritime) Bark Extract.
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate
Precautions of Anthogenol 100C
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your doctor/healthcare professional.