A.Vogel Echinaforce Protect 120T
A.Vogel Echinaforce Protect 120T is produced using extracts of freshly harvested, organically grown Echinacea purpurea herb and root, picked fresh and used within 24 hours of harvest. The benefit of using freshly harvested herbs has been demonstrated in research - extracts produced from fresh plants contain almost 3 times more active substances compared with those obtained from equivalent amounts of dried herb*.
Echinaforce® Echinacea is made from fresh extracts of Echinacea purpurea herb (95%) and root (5%). It is available as drops (tincture in 50ml & 100ml bottles) and as tablets:
Echinacea is a plant native to America but is now cultivated extensively in Europe. The plants which go into our product are cultivated organically in Switzerland at our own herb farms.
Up to 10 species of Echinacea have been identified, but only three (E. purpurea, E. angustifolia and E. pallida) are used medicinally. Echinacea purpurea is considered to be the one which has been most widely researched and this is the species we use.
- Helps fight the misery of colds and influenza
- No pesticides, insecticides, fungicides or chemical fertilisers.
- Made from Echinacea purpurea. GMO-GE Free
- Fresh herb extract
- Free from added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, corn, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colours and flavours.
Adults and children 12 years and over: Place 2 tablets under the tongue, 3-5 times daily, 30 minutes before meals. Allow tablets to slowly dissolve in the mouth.
Children 5 to 11 years: Give half the adult dose, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains herbal extracts equiv. to fresh:
- Echinacea purpurea* (Purple coneflower) herb 16mg
- Echinacea purpurea* (Purple coneflower) root 868mcg
Non-active ingredient: Lactose