A.Vogel Assist Calcium Absorption 600 Homoeopathic Tablets
A.Vogel Assist Calcium Absorption 600 Homoeopathic Tablets aids in the assimilation of calcium and promotes healthy teeth, bones, nails, nerves and muscles.
Silicea is a substance most often associated with strong hair and nails and can be taken in the form of tablets or gels. It is found in Assist Calcium Absorption, a combination of stinging nettle herb, silicea, calcium and sodium salts.
- Made with silicea, calcium and sodium salts
- Also contains extracts of freshly harvested nettle
- Free from added yeast, gluten, wheat, nut, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colours and flavours.
- No pesticides, insecticides, fungicides or chemical fertilisers
- GMO-GE Free
Adults and children 12 years and over:
Place 2 tablets under the tongue, 3 times daily, 30 minutes before meals. Allow tablets to slowly dissolve in the mouth.
Children 2 to 11 years:
Give 1 tablet, 2-3 times daily, 30 minutes before meals allowing tablet to slowly dissolve in the mouth, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Tablet may be crushed into powder for children under 11 year.
Each tablet contains Homoeopathic ingredients:
- Stinging Nettle* 2X 10 mg
- Calcium Carbonate 4X 500mcg
- Calcium Phosphate 6X 500mcg
- Sodium Phosphate 6X 500mcg
- Silicea 6X 2.5mg
Contains: Lactose and oyster shell.
*Organically grown plant; Certified according to EU-Eco Regulation No 2092/91
- Immunosuppressant medications