- Vitamin D3 is essential for the absorption and metabolism of calcium and phosphorus as well as bone mineralization. Vitamin D is one of the principal factors that maintains optimal serum calcium levels, as the major controlling hormone of intestinal calcium absorption.
- Vitamin D plays a key role in immunity and immune modulation.
- Low vitamin D levels are associated with higher risks for cardiovascular disease. Vitamin D is involved in the growth and differentiation of heart cells.
- May help maintain and support healthy bones, teeth, muscles and skin.
- May help maintain and support heart and immune system health.
- May aid and assist sugar metabolism.
Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Dosage will depend on the individuals vitamin D status e.g. < 50nmol/ml will require higher doses e.g. 3000-5000 IU per day, short term, to bring the vitamin D levels back to optimal.
Active ingredients per soft capsule:
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 1000IU (25 micrograms) in Rice Bran Oil
Does not contain: corn, crustaceans, eggs, fish, gluten, lactose, milk, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, wheat, yeast.
- If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a healthcare professional.