- The antioxidant properties of CoQ10 protect the heart from free radical damage, preventing the associated arterial lesions that contribute to cardiovascular disease.
- CoQ10 plays an important role in preventing the oxidation of LDL (low density lipoproteins).
- CoQ10 is essential to energy production in all cells of the body.
- CoQ10 improves recovery time post exercise and protects against oxidative stress induced by exercise.
- CoQ10 may help protects the cells in the eye, in particular the retina and cornea.
- May help in the maintenance of healthy blood lipids.
- May help support energy levels.
- May help maintain and support sperm health.
- Antioxidant and may help reduce free radical damage to body cells.
- May relieve mild migraine symptoms.
Adults and children over 12 years: take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Active ingredients per soft capsule:
Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10) 150mg in Rice Bran Oil
Does not contain: corn, crustaceans, eggs, fish, gluten, lactose, milk, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, wheat, yeast.
- Do not take while on Warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a healthcare professional.