- Product Overview
Organic Certified Classic Plus builds on Sunwarrior’s original rice protein by adding in the amino acid balancing effects of peas, chia seeds, quinoa, and amaranth.
- Raw Plant-Based Protein
- Great Taste!
- USDA Organic
- Soy Free
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Certified Organic by CCOF
- Illuminate Body, Mind, and Planet
- Lysine & Leucine
- No Chemicals, Fillers, or Artificial Ingredients
- Pre & Post Workout
Brown rice provides plenty of protein and fiber while being gentle on the digestive system and kind to those with allergies. This whole-grain superfood is sprouted and ready to take your workouts to new levels with all the amino acids a growing muscle needs.
- Complete and balanced protein for muscle, building, repair, and maintenance*
- Rich in Lysine, often missing in plant-based proteins*
- Hypoallergenic (free of major allergens)*
A high fiber, low calorie, nutrient dense vegetarian superfood, peas are also a remarkable source of plant-based proteins and amino acids. Protein from peas satisfies all FAO essential amino acid requirements. The amino acids found in peas include Lysine, Arginine, Glutamine, Leucine, Isoleucine & Valine (Branched Chain Amino Acids – BCAAs)
- Comparable to egg and milk proteins*
- BCAAs are higher in pea protein than any other vegetable protein*
- Low in sulfur proteins (sulfur proteins speed up the aging process)*
Highly valued by the Incan civilization for good reason, quinoa is rich in protein, fiber, calcium, B vitamins, and many o ther nutrients. This grain-like seed helps balance out the amino acid profile without worry over gluten.
- Contains beneficial saponins that stimulate immune function and act as antioxidants*
- Rich in magnesium, manganese, iron, copper, and other trace minerals*
Chia seeds are the tiny nutrient-dense powerhouses that the Aztecs used to feed their people, armies, hunting parties, and runners. We’ve rediscovered their power and thankfully don’t have to invent a time machine or brave the ancient jungle to take advantage of all these little seeds have to offer.
- Rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids*
- Contain both soluble and insoluble fiber for prebiotic effects*
- Absorb water for improved hydration*
- Rich in antioxidants*
Amaranth is another ancient world staple. It was used as a grain by the Aztecs who even included it in religious rites. It has a similar nutrient profile to quinoa and the same yield as rice, making it a sustainable alternative to other grains and seeds.
- Contains a good amount of Lysine (an amino acid often lacking in plant-foods)*
Mix, shake, or blend 1 scoop with 10 oz of your favorite beverage.
Other - Organic vanilla flavor, ancient sea salt, organic guar fiber, organic stevia
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: