- Product Overview
DUE TO STATE LAWS, THIS PRODUCT WILL NOT BE SHIPPED TO CUSTOMERS IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA.
Spring Leaf Eucalyptus Honey Comb is 100% Australia Made, and our eucalyptus honey comb is produced in Australia by bees from our eucalyptus forests. It is a natural and unprocessed source of raw honey loaded with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and enzymes, which protects the body from infections and boosts the immune system.
Our eucalyptus honey comb is produced in Australia by bees from eucalyptus forest and supplied fresh from Australian beekeepers. Our beekeeper implements natural methods to keep the beehives strong, healthy and free from pesticides.
Eucalyptus honey comb is a natural and unprocessed source of raw honey loaded with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and enzymes which protects the body from infection and boost immune system. The anti-bacterial properties of raw honey balance stomach acidity and promote healthy digestive system.
Raw honey is a simplest form of sugar which can be directly absorbed by our body without irritancy and is often used as an energy booster. It is the most nutritionally complete form of honey free from secondary contamination and is rich and thick in natural flavour. Recent studies have revealed that Australian eucalypt honey can also help improve gut health with its unique prebiotic qualities.
- Sourced directly by our beekeepers from Australian Eucalyptus forests
- Rich in natural vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and enzymes
- The most nutritionally complete form of honey free from chemicals and pesticides
- Natural prebiotic helps improve gut health and promote strong immunity
- Simply cut a piece of comb and chew.
- Cut in slice and put on cheese, biscuits or bread.
- Add to cereal or fruit
- Blend in ice cream or yoghurt
- Beeswax can be discarded or eaten.
100%Eucalyptus Honey Comb
- Store below 30°C in a cool dry place.
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: