- Product Overview
Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is a 100% natural supplement that may be of benefit for improving the joint health and general well-being of horses. It’s also a powerful antioxidant, a rich source of vitamin C, and is safe, scientifically proven and registered by the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority.
- Scientifically and clinically tested – the unique patented compound GOPO® has been the subject of more than 30 scientific studies including 9 clinical trials unique to Rose-Hip Vital products, reinforcing it as the only scientifically backed Rosehip product with powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative properties.
- 100% plant-based – unlike many other complementary therapies for joint health and wellbeing, Rose-Hip Vital® Equine does not contain any animal ingredients (including shellfish), yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose or genetically modified ingredients. Each kg is comprised of 100% patented Rosehip powder.
- Safe anti-inflammatory – Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is well-tolerated and palatable. There are no known contraindications (it can be taken with any other medication or supplement) or nasty side-effects. In fact side-effects might include improved general health, coat quality, attitude, suppleness and willingness to move forward.
- Unique – unlike other complimentary therapies for joint health, Rose-Hip Vital® Equine does much more than help maintain healthy joints. It’s anti-inflammatory properties assist with systemic inflammation which helps to reduce swelling, inflammation and pain associated with a wide variety of conditions. The rich natural vitamin C and powerful antioxidant combination also provide significant immune system support which helps to discourage the attach on joints, repair damage tissue and improve general health and wellbeing.
- Cartilage protection – Scientific research has also shown Rose-Hip Vital® powder to be effective at protecting cartilage. This means it helps to delay the onset of arthritic change or slow down further cartilage degeneration if it already exists.
- Another powerful Rose-Hip Vital® product – Rose-Hip Vital® Equine contains the same patented Rosehip fruit powder found in Rose-Hip Vital® Canine and Rose-Hip Vital® with GOPO® for humans.
Can be used for:
- Joint pain and Joint stiffness
- Preventative for joint problems
- Osteoarthritis/Degenerative Joint Disease
- Chronic low grade lameness
- Cartilage protection
- Immune system support/general health and wellbeing
- QLD Itch, laminitis, navicular and ringbone
- Coat quality, skin conditions and allergies
- Recovery after surgery, injury or exercise.
- Appetite stimulant
Mix with food twice daily while on loading dose and then once daily ongoing.
One level scoop (included) = 25 g
Feed 10 g per 100 kg of bodyweight for the first month then 5 g per 100 kg of bodyweight thereafter.
Rose-Hip Vital Equine contains 100% pure and natural Rosehip fruit powder. Nothing else is added.
Free from wheat, dairy, gluten, shellfish, lactose, GM ingredients, additives, fillers and preservatives. There are no known contra-indications or side-effects and it is shown to be well-tolerated. Rose-Hip Vital® Equine does not swab.
Use in pregnant and lactating animals is not recommended as safe use during pregnancy has not been established.
How long will 1.5kg Rose-Hip Vital Equine last?
This depends on how much your horse weighs.For a 500kg horse, the first 1.5kg Rose-Hip Vital Equine will last 30 days on the loading dose.
1.5kg Rose-Hip Vital Equine will last 60 days on maintenance dose for a 500kg horse.
Results are usually noticed after 3 weeks
1.5 kilogram powder
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: