- Product Overview
Olive Leaf is a source and antioxidants, which are used to protect the body from free radical damage. Olive leaf has been shown to maintain normal healthy blood pressure and traditionally has been used to help relieve mild fevers.
- Traditionally used to relieve mild fevers
- Potent antioxidant to help assist in protecting the body from free radical damage
- Strong antimicrobial activity that may help to increase resistance to colds and flu
- May help to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system
- May assist in the maintenance of general wellbeing
- Standardised to ensure quality and consistency
Acute dose: Take 1-2 capsules daily
Maintenance dose: Take 2 capsules 3 times daily or as professionally directed to help relieve mild fevers.
lea europaea (Olive leaf) extract concentrate equivalent to dry leaf - 3g
Standardised to contain Oleuropein – 72mg
No added gluten, wheat, cows milk products, eggs, soy peanuts, fish, sulfites, artificial colours or flavours
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: