- Product Overview
Pretorius Iron Max + 24mg tablets are beneficial for iron supplementation. Iron requirements may increase during;
- Early adolescence
- Female reproductive period
- In Vegetarians
- For iron supplementation.
- Iron amino acid chelate has been shown to cause less adverse effects, including bloating, constipation and nausea, than more commonly used iron salts such as ferrous sulfate
- Supports the health of the red blood cells
- Iron and vitamin B6 are involved in the formation of haemoglobin and therefore the transport and storage of oxygen in the body.
- Iron plays an integral role in the production of energy.
- Iron requirements may be increased, or supplementation more beneficial in early adolescents, during the female reproductive period, during pregnancy and in vegetarians.
- Vitamin C, had been included as it improves iron absorption
- Supports a healthy pregnancy and the wellbeing of women during pregnancy
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- One-a-day formula- 24mg Elemental iron in each tablet
- Formulated to be gentle on the digestive system
Adults Only: Take 1 tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Iron ( as amino acid chelate)- bisglycinate form 24mg
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 150mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 10mg
Folic acid 100mcg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 100mcg
Copper (as copper gluconate) 20mcg
NO Added sugars, yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy products, artificial colours and flavours.
Bottle sealed for your protection. Keep out of reach of children.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Do not take without medical advice while on warfarin therapy
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews