- Product Overview
Short description of Pretorius Gluco Manager 60T
Gluco Manager has been developed specifically to help control blood sugar levels.
Features of Pretorius Gluco Manager 60T
- To help maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Contains Chromium which is a main component of glucose tolerance factor
- Contain nutrients that are involved in electron transport and therefore the production of cellular energy
- May help maintain cholesterol within the normal range and improve HDL/LDL ratio.
- Supports liver detoxification processes
- Contains ingredients which act as antioxidants
- The antioxidant alpha lipoic acid is soluble in fat and in water and can therefore function in most body areas.
Suggested dose of Pretorius Gluco Manager 60T
Adults Only: Take 1-2 tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Ingredients of Pretorius Gluco Manager 60T
Chromic chloride 1.13mg
Elemental Chromium 220mcg
Chromium nicotinate 250mcg
Elemental Chromium 30mcg
Total Elemental Chromium 250mcg
Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 50mg
R,S-alpha lipoic acid 100mg
Concentrated herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
Gymnema sylvestre (Gymnema) leaf 2000mg
Trigonella foenum graecum (Fenugreek) seed 700mg
No added added sugars, yeast, gluten, wheat, corn, dairy products, preservatives or artificial flavours.
Precautions of Pretorius Gluco Manager 60T
Care and monitoring should be taken when co-prescribing with hypoglycaemic medications.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews