- Product Overview
Ginsynergy Plus with Rhodiola synergistically combines the power of 4 potent adaptogens from different herbal traditions in one tablet.
Traditional uses and some scientific research indicates that these adaptogenic herbs can assist with;
Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea)
- Boosting mental performance and mood
- Reducing stress induced fatigue
- Improving exercise capacity
Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus)
- Improving stress response and recovery
- Boosting immune function
- Improving oxygen uptake capacity
Withania (Withania somnifera)
- Enhancing ability to adapt to stress
- Relieving stress induced insomnia
- Recovery after acute illness
Korean Ginseng (Panax ginseng)
- Immune support
- Physical and mental exhaustion
- Improves general performance when under stress
Adaptogens are a class of herbal medicines that assist in the bodys response to physical, chemical and biological stress. Rather than having a stimulant effect, adaptogens assist in the normalisation of body system functions and support recovery.
Adults: Take 2 tablets per day or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Extract dry concentrate equivalent to:
- Panax ginseng (Korean ginseng) dry root 500mg
(stand equiv. to ginsenosides Rg1, Re, Rf, Rg2, Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd calculated 12.5mg)
- Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) dry root 1500 mg
(stand equiv. to syringaresinol diglucosides 800 mcg)
- Withania somnifera (Withania) dry root 750 mg
- Rhodiola rosea (Rhodiola) dry root 740 mg
(stand equiv. to salidroside 3.7mg, Phenylpropanoid glycosides 7.4 mg)
No added sugar, dairy, lactose, yeast, wheat, gluten, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Not suitable for use during pregnancy and lactation unless prescribed by your healthcare professional.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: