- Product Overview
Pretorius Bio Magnesium Forte utilises 4 highly bio-available forms of magnesium for optimal absorption. Key magnesium co-factors including vitamin B6, selenium and vitamin D3 have been included as they play a vital role in the absorption and utilisation of magnesium in the body.
- Relief of muscular aches, cramps and spasms
- Supporting healthy cardiovascular function
- Management of pre-menstrual tension and menstrual symptoms
- May assist in the maintenance of strong healthy bones
- May assist with energy production in the body
- Essential for the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats
- Contains selenium, which is an antioxidant and therefore may assist in protecting the body from free radical damage
- Contains Vitamin B6 which may increase the uptake of magnesium
Take 2 tablets per day, or as prescribed by your health care professional.
Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 80mg
Magnesium (as citrate) 70mg
Magnesium (as aspartate dihydrate) mg
Magnesium (as orotate) 5mg
Free of added sugars, yeast, starches, gluten, wheat, corn or other cereals, dairy products, colouring, preservatives or artificial flavours.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews