- Product Overview
Premium multi vitamin and mineral formulated to specifically target eye health.
- Support of healthy eyes & vision - lutein, zinc, copper, vitamin C, E, betacarotene
- Supports healthy bones, teeth and joints - calcium, magnesium, vitamin D, copper
- Supports healthy immune resistance - vitamin C, betacarotene, zinc, selenium
- Helps to improve energy and stress support - B group vitamins
- Supports healthy heart & blood vessels - B12, folic acid, B6, vitamin E
- Antioxidant blend for enhanced free radical scavenging - vitamin C, E, betacarotene, selenium, lutein
- Includes nutrients for the eyes as based on the research of clinical research of the AREDS and LAST trial. These studies established the benefit of antioxidants & lutein for maintaining eye health in advancing age.
- Digestion may become sluggish with increasing age, making it difficult to obtain enough nutrients from diet alone. This multi vitamin and mineral is designed to supply the nutrients needed on a daily basis for general well being.
- Health of the eyes may deteriorate with age. Ingredients for eye care may protect the eyes from free radical damage and therefore may support healthy eyes and vision.
Adults: Take one tablet in the morning with food, or as directed by your health care professional
Duneliella salina extract equiv. fresh cells 50mg
Equiv. Betacarotene 2mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 250mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate 165 mg) 200IU
Zinc (as sulphate) 40mg
Copper (as sulphate) 1mg
Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 26mcg
Lutein (from Tagetes erecta (Marigold) extract equiv. dry flower 660 mg) 6mg
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 500 mcg) 200IU
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride) 5mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 5mg
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 15mg
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) 13.7mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 10mg
Folic Acid 400mcg
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 100mcg
Calcium (as chelate) 100mg
Iron (as fumarate) 4mg
Magnesium (as oxide) 50mg
Manganese (as sulfate) 2.5mg
Chromium (as chloride) 100mcg
No added: Dairy, Gluten, Lactose, Yeast and Wheat
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 mcg of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Products containing selenium are not suited for children under the age of 15 years.
Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time. If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare professional
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: