Bioceuticals Ultra Muscleze P5P 60T
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Relief for Muscle Aches and Pains
- Combining magnesium amino acid chelate and active B6 in a convenient tablet
- Helps support a healthy cardiovascular system, muscles, nervous system and may relieve symptoms associated with premenstrual syndrome
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
Ultra Muscleze P5P may assist with the relief of muscular aches, pains, cramps and spasms. Magnesium supports healthy muscle contraction and relaxation. Magnesium and vitamin B6 are both involved in healthy nervous system function.
- Contains 150mg elemental magnesium and 50mg active B6.
- May relieve muscular aches, pains, cramps and spasms.
- May relieve PMS symptoms, including menstrual pain and cramps, mood swings, anxiety, irritability, fluid retention, bloating and breast tenderness.
- May be beneficial during times of stress, as stress has been associated with lowered magnesium status.
- Adequate magnesium levels are important for the maintenance of a healthy mood.
- May relieve symptoms of morning sickness (nausea and vomiting).
- Magnesium assists in the maintenance of healthy vascular smooth muscle tone and contractility, helping to support the cardiovascular system and normal healthy heart rhythm.
- Features magnesium Chelazome®, a patented mineral delivery system that enhances absorption and intestinal tolerance of magnesium and is more likely to be well tolerated in high doses than some other forms.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Adults: Take 1-2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Magnesium amino acid chelate||750mg|
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (activated vitamin B6)||50mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- This product contains pyridoxal 5-phosphate which may be dangerous when used in large amounts for a long time.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a well balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.