Bioceuticals K2 30C
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed a consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Vitamin K2 for Bone Health
To buy this practitioner product, you require an access code. Price displayed once correct access code entered.
If you have already ordered practitioner products from us before, then please make sure you are logged into the store before attempting to add products to your cart.
Vitamin K is a well known, fat-soluble nutrient with importance in the role of blood clotting after injury.
K2 Capsules contains pure menaquinone 7 (MK-7), the form of vitamin K2 that has greater availability and longer half-life, to assist in the maintenance of bone and healthy blood coagulation.
- Prevents dietary vitamin K deficiency.
- Essential for healthy calcium metabolism and maintenance of bone health.
- Involved in normal healthy blood coagulation.
- Helps reduce bone mineral density (BMD) loss in healthy post-menopausal women.
- Very small soft gel capsule for compliance.
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)||180mcg|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.