- Product Overview
Chia seeds (Salvia hispanica) are the highest known plant source of Omega-3, with 8 times more than salmon!
- 7 x more Vitamin C than oranges
- 6 x more fibre than oat bran
- 5 x more calcium than milk
- 4 x higher ORAC value than blueberries
- 3 x more iron than spinach
- 2 x more potassium than bananas
- 1 hundred percent nutrition!
Chia is an easy way to add healthy nutrition to your daily diet, with Vitamins A, B12 and C, complete protein (18 Amino Acids), minerals including potassium, phosphorous, folate, zinc, iron, and calcium as well as bowel-regulating soluble and insoluble fibre.
Sprinkle these flavourless seeds on salads, muesli, oatmeal, stirfrys, smoothies, muffin or bread batter, or cereal. Optional: use a spice/coffee grinder to make a fine meal-like consistency.
500 grams bag
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews