- Product Overview
Chia seeds are often referred to as a super-food, chia seeds are highly nutritious, and contain Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals as well as fibre, protein and carbohydrates.
Orgamix Chia Seeds can be eaten on their own or added to any food or beverage.
An ancient seed with more Omega 3, dietary fibre and protein than any other food from nature, chia is nature’s complete superfood containing Omega 3 ALA, fibre and essential vitamins and minerals. Chia should be included in your diet – for overall health and wellbeing.
Chia is gluten free; promotes heart health; supports joint function and mobility and aids a healthy digestive system.
Chia is easy to include in your everyday diet as it tastes great. Sprinkle raw on food; such as breakfast cereals, salads and soups. Mix with water to form a thick gel and blend into smoothies and drinks. Add to bread and muf!n recipes. Black and white seeds have the same nutritional values - it is up to you whether you would like to see it in your food!
- Chia is gluten free
- Hiigh in dietary fibre good for your digestion
- High in Omega 3 ALA, has eight times more Omega 3 than salmon!
- High in protein
- The protein is a complete protein with all 8 essential amino acids
- High in antioxidants
- Chia contains five times more calcium than milk
- Chia contains seven times more vitamin C than oranges
- It contains three times more iron than spinach
- It contains twice the potassium content of banana
- It is food for healthy skin, hair and nails
- It has a positive impact balancing blood glucose level
Not Certified Organic
- GMO Free
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews