- Product Overview
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Powder is a potent pharmaceutical grade protein supplement. Each serving delivers 23 grams of high biologically valued protein and only one gram of fat. It contains no added carbohydrates. Each serving has only three grams of carbohydrates, making it an excellent choice for individuals on low carbohydrate diets.
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Powder provides the perfect balance of Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids including a high concentration of Branch Chain Amino Acids. This improves nitrogen retention and muscle growth. It also now contains lactase and aminogen digestive enzymes to further enhance absorption and make this product even more friendly to lactose intolerant individuals.
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Powder has a higher protein percentage and has been one of the leaders in the market for some time. With 23 grams of protein in just over a one ounce serving, it's more than 78% protein driven. With an instantised formula that mixes easily and tastes delicious, try mixing one scoop with your oatmeal, yogurt, muffins, pancake and other recipes.
- Jam packed with whey protein isolates
- Higher pure protein percentage
- Fast acting hydrowhey peptides
- Whey protein microfractions present
- More than five grams of BCAAs
- Over four grams of glutamine & other precursors
- Instantised to mix easily
Gold Standard 100% Whey is instantized. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don't have time to get out the blender, just add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey to a glass filled with 6 - 8 oz. of water or your favourite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 30 second or until powder is completely dissolved. SHAKER CUP: Just pour 6 - 8 oz. of your preferred beverage and then add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey to your shaker cup. Cover and shake for 25 - 30 seconds.
Warnings and Disclaimers
- Use This Product As A Food Supplement Only.
- This Product Is Not A Sole Source Of Nutrition And Should Be Consumed In Conjunction With A Nutritious Diet And Appropriate Physical Training Or Exercise Program.
- Do Not Exceed The Stated Recommended Daily Serving.
- Formulated Supplementary Sports Food.
- Not Suitable For Children Under 15 Years Of Age Or Pregnant Women.
- Should Only Be Used Under Medical Or Dietetic Supervision.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
- All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews