Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Nutralife Probiotica High Potency 50 Billion 50C
Nutralife Probiotica High Potency 50 Billion 50C - This broad spectrum probiotic offers a real solution for digestive and immune health. Made from 11 researched strains and containing scientifically researched probiotic strain Howaru®, this product supports gastro-intestinal tract health, is shelf stable and does not require refrigeration.
- NutralifeNutralife Joint Formula + MSM (Lemon Flavoured) 1KGRRP $85.99 $48.9543%OFF RRP
- NutralifeNutralife Herbal Y Extreme 30TRRP $44.99 $25.9542%OFF RRP
- NutralifeNutralife Korean Ginseng 2500 50CRRP $29.99 $18.9537%OFF RRP
- NutralifeNutralife Magnesium Chelate 750 120CRRP $34.99 $21.9537%OFF RRP
- NutralifeNutralife Magnesium Complete 100CRRP $35.99 $21.9539%OFF RRP
- Digestive & immune health
- Gut microflora & bowel health support
- Contains scientifically researched probiotic strain Howaru®
- Shelf stable probiotic,
|Product Name||Nutralife Probiotica High Potency 50 Billion 50C|
Nutralife Probiotica High Potency 50 Billion 50C may help to support:
- the health and function of the gastro-intestinal tract during and following antibiotic therapy
- immunity, including reduced risk of mild upper respiratory tract infections
- the health of the bowel and healthy bowel habits
- the maintenance of urinary and genital tract health and the healthy immune function of newborns after birth when taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Recommended Adult Only Dosage: Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each capsule provides Proprietary blend 50 billion CFU from:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 20 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis 10 billion CFU, HOWARU®
- Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis 10 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium breve 2.5 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum 2.5 billion CFU,
- Lactobacillus casei 1.25 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus paracasei subsp. paracasei 1 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum 1 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus salivarius ssp. salivarius 1 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus 0.5 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus 0.25 billion CFU
- Encapsulating aids