- Blood Purifying: Seaweed is excellent at regulating and purifying the blood.
- Alkalizing: It changes the pH balance of our blood which means it neutralizes the over-acidic effects of a diet rich in refined ‘white’ foods, such as pasta and bread.
- Rich in Calcium: Seaweeds can contain up to 10 times more calcium than milk
- Have Powerful Chelating Properties: Seaweed can gather toxins such as heavy metals, pollutants and radiation by-products in the body and converting them to harmless salts that the body can easily eliminate.
- Contain Anti-oxidants: Seaweeds contain lignans, which are compounds that help fight against disease
- Detoxifying: Seaweeds contain chlorophyll which is a potent natural detoxifier that helps to draw out waste products.
- Boost Weight loss: Seaweeds iodine content helps to stimulate an underactive thyroid, thereby playing a role in boosting weight loss.
Kelp – out of all the seaweeds, this is the richest in nutrients. Studies have shown that Kelp has antibacterial, and antifungal properties.
Spirulina – Spirulina is a cultivated micro-algae which has been eaten for thousands of years by the native people of Mexico and Africa. It is perhaps, the highest known protein source on Earth – containing 70% complete protein. Studies have shown that Spirulina can help control blood sugar which is great news for diabetics
Marine Phytoplankton Contain:
- higher amounts of omega-3 fatty acids than fish
- more than 200 types of chlorophyll-rich plankton nutrients
- 400 times the energy of any known plant
- nearly every trace element of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, co-enzymes, enzymes, and antioxidants needed for survival.
The Health Benefits Of Marine Phytoplankton
- General Nutrition – Contains ultra-potent lipids to enhance brain function Cardiovascular Health – Supports a healthy heart
- Cholesterol – Clinically tested to reduce cholesterol
- Blood Sugars – Stabilizes blood sugar levels
- Neurological Support – Mental alertness, ADHD, Parkinsons, and general dementia
- Joint Health – Relieves pain and inflammation
- Skin Care – Psoriasis, dermatitis
- Vision – More effective than Lutein
- Liver Health – Supports a healthy liver
- Sleep – Promotes better sleep quality
- Energy – Increases energy
According to NASA, Phytoplankton produce between 50% and 90% of all the oxygen in the air that we breathe, depending on the seasons. They also absorb most of the Carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, helping to maintain a balanced ecosystem which is essential for all life and a healthy planet. More than 99% of all creatures that live in the Ocean depend, either directly or indirectly, on Phytoplankton for their survival. Thanks to this amazing micro-algae, some species of whale can enjoy an active and reproductive life of up to 200 years! Now you too can enjoy the health benefits that Marine Phytoplankton brings.Mr Vitamins recommends:
Both are available from the
Mr Vitamins Retail Store
Remember – you can always ‘ask a naturopath’ at Mr Vitamins