These delicious Cacoa-Cinnamon Truffles will fill you up and keep you going for hours!
Packed with great superfood ingredients including Ecuadorian Organic Cacao and Dark Chocolate as well as Coconut Oil, Cashews, Almonds and Protein Powder these healthy snacks are nutritious and will keep the kilos away.
Grab the Superfood Cacao-Cinnamon Truffle ingredients in store at Mr Vitamins and whip up a batch in 20 minutes or less.
We recommend them on the go when you don’t have time to eat and also after a meal for those with a sweet tooth.
- ½ cup Natural Grocer Almond Meal
- ½ cup Health Addicts Tommy’s Complete Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp Melrose 100% Cashew Spread
- 2 tbsp Loving Earth Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Power Super Foods Ecuadorian organic Cacao Powder
- 50g Loving Earth Organic 72% Cacao Dark Chocolate
- 1 tsp Loving Earth Agave Nectar Dark
- Cinnamon Mix:
- 1 tbsp Simply Organic Cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp Loving Earth Organic Coconut sugar
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil over a low heat and leave to cool for 5 mins.
- Mix almond meal, protein, cashew butter, cacao powder, agave and chocolate mix in a blender until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cinnamon and coconut sugar together.
- Take 2 tsp worth of mix and roll into even balls. Using dry warm hands makes this easier. Warm the mix in your hands before rolling.
- Dust in cinnamon mix.
- Place in fridge for at least an hour to harden.
Relax and Enjoy from Naturopath Nicole Soiushkin
And you can get all the ingredients from Mr Vitamins…