Great to grab and go on those busy mornings during the week, these Peanut Butter and Banana Breakfast Cookies are easy and quick to bake, and so tasty!
Salted Peanut Butter and Banana Breakfast Cookies
Author: Maya Butti
Recipe type: Easy
- 2 very ripe large bananas
- ½ cup @teamgoodness peanut butter
- 1 cup @bobsredmill oat flour or rolled oats
- ¼ tsp @bobsredmill aluminium free baking soda
- Pink salt @chefs_choice_australia
- In a bowl, mash the banana leaving a few chunks.
- Mix in peanut butter, oats and baking soda.
- Heat oven to 180c.
- Line a baking tray with paper and dot the batter in circles.
- Sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Bake for 20-25 mins until golden (cookies will remain soft)
- Remove and cool on a cooling rack.
[magento product_ids=”13593,12905,12895,12925,6690″ title=”Shop for Ingredients” /]