This protein packed smoothie bowl is perfect for spring and summer.
- 1 banana, sliced into coins and frozen
- 1 cup of steamed and then frozen cauliflower
- 1 cup of frozen mixed berries
- 2 heaped teaspoons of natural peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons of chia seeds
- 1 ½ cups of plant based milk of choice
- 1-2 scoops of Tommys Vanilla protein powder
- Toppings of choice to serve.
- Slice 1 banana into coins and place on a baking sheet to freeze for 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Steam 1 cup equivalent of cauliflower and freeze.
- Place your frozen banana, frozen cauliflower, mixed berries, peanut butter, chia seeds, protein powder, vanilla essence and milk of choice in a blender and blitz until smooth and creamy.
- Scoop into a bowl or glass
- Serve with toppings of choice.
Ashley is a qualified Nutritionist ( Bachelor of Health Science (Nut Med) passionate about home cooking and healing through wholefoods. Her special interests include disorders of the skin and children’s health, including fussy eaters!