It’s warming up!
Smoothie bowls are a wonderful way to include more greens in your diet.
This creamy tropical smoothie bowl contains avocado and delicious vanilla protein to keep you feeling full for longer.
- 1 banana, sliced into coins and frozen.
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- ¼ -1/2 of an avocado
- 1 scoop of plant based vanilla protein powder.( We like Tommys complete protein or Amazonia Raw).
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla essence (We like Chefs Choice organic vanilla extract)
- ½ - ¾ cup milk of choice, you want your smoothie to be nice and thick!
- 1 scoop of coconut yogurt
- Toppings of choice.
- Slice 1 banana into coins and place on a baking sheet to freeze for 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Place your frozen banana, avocado, baby spinach, protein powder, vanilla essence and milk of choice in a blender and blitz until smooth and creamy.
- Scoop into a bowl and swirl with coconut yogurt,
- Serve with toppings of choice.
just click the links to purchase from Mr Vitamins online store:
Ashley is a qualified Nutritionist ( Bachelor of Health Science (Nut Med) passionate about home cooking and healing through wholefoods.
Her special interests include disorders of the skin and childrens’ health, including fussy eaters!