- Add coconut milk and strawberry chunks to blender and process until very smooth
- Heat mixture over medium heat to a very gentle boil, continue to simmer for a minute then remove from heat
- Whisk in honey or stevia, then add 1 tablespoon of gelatine powder at a time, whisking well until completely dissolved
- Lightly grease a shallow glass dish with coconut oil and pour in mixture, or alternately use silicon moulds of choice
- Cool in fridge for at least 2 hours or until set, then enjoy!
Get advice and help with all your nutrition needs as well as many more food adventures from Mr Vitamins Nutritionist, Karen Ball and find out how you can improve your health with the best natural ingredients