A Demonstration Workshop
with Karen Ball, Nutritionist and Whole Foods Enthusiast
Mr Vitamins Workshop Studio | 394 Victoria Ave Chatswood
Discover the lost art of fermentation to open up a world of probiotic rich drinks and learn how to make them part of your everyday life.
Confused about kombucha? Got your cultures in a mix? Want to know your way around a SCOBY?
As knowledge of our microbiome increases, we understand the importance of our gut bacteria and how fermented foods play an important role in maintaining optimal digestive health.
Watch and learn about this fizzy fermented tea drink that is not only high in important nutrients and beneficial bacteria but also tastes delicious.
Join Mr Vitamin’s nutritionist and whole food enthusiast Karen Ball, as she takes you through how to create and make simple an easy kombucha that will have your digestion running like a well-oiled machine and your microbiome bursting with diversity!
Want to learn all about how a SCOBY works, what they mean and where you can get one to start your own kombucha? Do you want to learn how a 2nd fermentation process creates a fizzy refreshing drink that is tasty and great for your microbiome? Want to understand how to flavour and add fizz to kombucha? Then this is the class for you!
Workshop Sign Up: Choose your date –
|Friday 18th August 2017||4:00PM to 5:00PM||AU$20.00 – CLICK TO BOOK|
|Saturday 19th August 2017||11:00AM to 12:00PM||AU$20.00 – CLICK TO BOOK|
Join Karen for a 1 hour demonstration workshop of learning the basic techniques of fermented kombucha, tasting and experiencing in a fun and relaxed small group environment.
Learn how to enjoy the benefits of adding fermented drinks into your everyday life for optimal gut health.
In the Kombucha Health Bites Class you will:
- Learn about the microbiome and the many benefits of adding fermented probiotic rich drinks into your diet
- Learn a simple and easy recipe for kombucha
- Understand the 2nd ferment process to create fizz and add flavour to your kombucha
- Gain the knowledge how to adapt recipes to suit your own needs and preferences
- Taste delicious fermented flavoured kombucha and be enthused!
Karen Ball, Nutritionist and Raw Foods Enthusiast
“Fermented foods have long held a place in every traditional culture – from cheese and chocolate, to wine, kefirs and sauerkrauts. Come join me on a journey to learn about your microbiome and the important role that fermented foods play in maintaining harmony and optimal health of your digestion. ”
- A 1 hour demonstration experience to learn the basic principles of a simple fermented drink
- Full recipes and instructions to make easy to follow fermented kombucha
- A shopping and resources list for all you need to get you started
- Special offers from Karen available only on the day of workshop
- Classes are 1 hour, with limited places for a small group experience
- Access to a private Facebook group run by Karen for on-going support on your fermentation journey