Nourish your body, mind and soul
Dimitra is a degree qualified Nutritionist, her mission is to positively enhance an individuals’ daily existence by improving their quality of life and wellbeing, by way of healthier and affordable nutritional advice, in-conjunction with appropriate supplementation and improved lifestyle recommendations. All nutritional and lifestyle advice will be of the highest standard, utilising evidence based medicine and clinical practice as the benchmark towards an individuals’ improved wellbeing.
Consultation with Dimitra
Consultations will encompass the holistic approach towards treatment focusing on nutritional therapy and functional testing to treat a diverse range of health conditions such as:
- Digestive conditions – IBS, coeliac disease, ulcerative colitis, peptic ulcers, constipation, bloating, diarrhoea and indigestion
- Skin conditions – eczema, psoriasis and acne
- Mood conditions – anxiety, fatigue, depression
- Hormonal conditions – Polycystic ovarian syndrome, diabetes and thyroid disorders
- Weight management
- Acute and recurring infections – common cold, thrush and cystitis
- Allergies – children and adults
- Food intolerances – children and adults
Due to Dimitra’s background in the military she has developed an interest in toxin exposure and the damaging effects this has on body. In addition, a special interest has developed in the following illnesses: Multiple Sclerosis and Endometriosis, due to her personal experience within her family circle.
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional Medicine)
- Member of ANTA
Book an appointment with Dimitra