This is a great way to start your day, as well as something to have regularly through your day.
Lemons are well known for their cleansing ability.
Add to this
- Turmeric –anti-oxidant,
- Ginger – digestive aid, anti-inflammatory
- Sea Minerals – ionic trace minerals and electrolytes
- Vitamin C – anti-oxidant, immune booster
all of which make this a real allrounder for great health.
You can multiply the ingedients freely for more glasses of this great drink.
It’s refreshing as well as being anti-inflammatory and cleansing. You’ll find that the lemon makes it a bit tart but you can always add a little Stevia or Zylitol to take the edge off.
However if you are looking to reduce or eliminate sugar from your diet then the sourness will help you lose your sweet tooth.
You may become aware that you have less pain in your body, are thinking more clearly as well as having more energy.
Not bad for a simple lemon drink!
- ¼ cup Lemon juice - freshly squeezed (1 lemon should be enough)
- ¼ tsp Ground Turmeric
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- Small Knob Fresh Ginger grated
- 1 tsp Amena's Sea Minerals (Pure Ozzie or Super Boost)
- ¼ tsp Vitamin C powder (ask a Naturopath for an efferescent one)
- 1.5 cups of filtered water
- Place all ingredients to a blender or liquidiser and blend until the spices have dissolved and the ginger mixed through