Consult with Mr Vitamins Clinic Practitioners via Skype
You can now have a Natural Health Consultation from the convenience of your home or office. Mr Vitamins Clinic practitioners are available for professional Skype Consultations. You can speak with qualified Naturopaths, Nutritionists, Life Coaches and natural healthcare practitioners.
We understand that sometimes due to distance, illness, working hours or time constraints that you may be unable to visit the Mr Vitamins Clinic in Chatswood – at the Mr Vitamins store.
Now you can choose an appointment time to suit you and consult your practitioner via Skype. Watch this quick video to see how Skype Consultations can work for you…
What are Skype Consultations?
Thanks to the modern technology of Skype it is possible to communicate over the Internet with an audio and video connection. If you already have a Skype account then you will probably be familiar with speaking and being able to view the person you are talking to on your computer screen, and vice versa. Usually this is free – or no more than the cost of a local phone call.
What is the difference between a Skype consultation and a Clinic consultation?
Sitting in a Skype consultation provides the same experience as sitting face-to-face in clinic. However using Skype allows us to be more flexible with consultation times and provides you with professional advice if you can’t physically come to the clinic rooms.
You will receive the same quality of care and advice.
For naturopathic, herbal and nutrition consultations, this includes dietary and lifestyle recommendations, nutritional supplements, informative handouts and advice on appropriate tests such as blood tests or other functional testing.
For Life Coaching, The Lifeline Technique and Energy Healing, your consultation includes tools, techniques and resources to transform your mental and emotional health and support you to create an empowering future.
What types of natural health consultations are available via Skype?
The Mr Vitamins Clinic has the following professional consulting services available:
- Supplement Reviews
- Mind and emotional support through Life Coaching
- The Lifeline Technique®
- Weight Loss advice and programs
- Digestion and Detoxification programs
- Energy Healing and Chakra Balancing
- Stress Less Programs
- Gene Testing
How much are Skype consultations? Are there health fund rebates?
- Skype consultations are available for booking in designated clinic hours as well as some after-hours appointments
- Payment for consultations in advance will confirm your appointment. Convenient payment options are available via PayPal or credit card. The link is provided on your welcome email. You will receive an online payment receipt at the time of booking.
- Your health fund may provide a rebate depending on your health cover and the type of consultation. A receipt with full details of your consultation for you or your health fund will be emailed straight after your consultation. All Mr Vitamins practitioners (other than those practicing The Lifeline Technique and Life Coaching) are registered with the relevant health funds.
- The cost of any nutritional supplements or herbal medicine is not included in the cost of the appointment. If your practitioner recommends or prescribes any supplements, nutritional products, herbal medicine or essential oils these can be paid for and sent by mail directly to you.
What is required for your first appointment?
You will be sent a health and/or lifestyle questionnaire to complete and return before your initial appointment. The questionnaires are tailored to your appointment type. This allows your practitioner to review your details and ensures that your time can be maximised during your initial appointment.
For naturopathic, herbal or nutritional consultations, you may be requested to send any current blood tests or any other relevant tests.
What will be discussed during your initial appointment?
Just like a face-to-face naturopathic or nutritional consultation your health concerns and main reasons for having an appointment will be discussed. Your health and wellbeing goals, review of your health history, your current health status, diet and lifestyle including medications, drugs, sleep, exercise and relaxation will be covered. From this you will then get individualised health recommendations.
In the case of Life Coaching and The Lifeline Technique, we will review your current issues; support you to create clear goals and find out what are the mental and emotional patterns that are blocking you for realising them. You are then taken through a process to release and transform them. You will also be given individualised lifestyle recommendations.
How can you make an appointment for your Skype consultation?
There are 3 easy steps to arrange your Skype Appointment:
- Book Your Appointment – choose your preferred method:
- You can book online at MrVitaminsClinic.com.au and follow the appointment type “Skype” to see the options
- You can call 02 9412 3080 during normal business hours Monday to Friday and our receptionist team will help you make the right appointment
- Or you can complete an appointment request inquiry form (see below) and we will contact you. Please see below
- Pay for your appointment via the link that you will receive
- Follow any instructions in the email that your practitioner will send you
We look forward to seeing you for your Mr Vitamins Clinic Skype Appointment.
Mr Vitamins Clinic Skype Consultations are available with:
- Janne Ramsay – Naturopathy, Nutrition, Digest and Detox programs, supplement reviews (more info)
- Karin Amali – The Lifeline Technique® and Life Coaching (more info)
- Maria Mitchell – Pain Relief Programs, Herbal and Aromatic Medicine, Energy Healing (more info)
Appointment Request and Inquiry Form for Skype Consultations
(Note – you can also book direct – see above)