- Product Overview
Short description of Nature's Way Vitamin C 500mg 500T
Nature’s Way Vitamin C 500mg is a chewable tablet, that has been formulated to have a great orange taste that is derived from orange oil.
Features of Nature's Way Vitamin C 500mg 500T
Vitamin C promotes resistance to infections like colds and flu, aids wound healing, is essential for the production of collagen , and enhances iron absorption.
Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant, helping to protect cells from free radical damage which may contribute to the development of cardiovascular disease, cancers and other diseases.
Benefits of Nature's Way Vitamin C 500mg 500T
- Cold & Flu – helps reduce the severity and duration of cold symptoms.
- Imune Function – assists in enhancing immune function.
- Wound healing – assists with the absorption of iron to assisst in wound healing and tissue repair.
- Antioxidants – Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, which can act as a scavenger of free radicals that may be generated from smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and pollution.
- Skin health – your body uses vitamin C to produce collagen and cartilage.
Suggested dose of Nature's Way Vitamin C 500mg 500T
Adults and children over 12 years chew 1 – 2 tablets daily.
For flu: To reduce flu symptoms chew 2 tablets each hour for the first 6 hours (do not exceed 12 tablets on the first day) and then 2 tablets 3 times daily thereafter, or as recommended by your health care professional.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Not to be taken by children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
Ingredients of Nature's Way Vitamin C 500mg 500T
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 500mg.
As ascorbic acid 180 mg as sodium ascorbate 360mg.
No added glucose, sucrose, yeast, artificial preservatives or egg.
Other information of Nature's Way Vitamin C 500mg 500T
An essential nutrient for the formation and maintenance of collagen in the body, which is necessary for the growth, health, and repair of bones, tendons, and cartilage.
Vitamin C serves as an antioxidant, minimizing the effects of oxidative stress in the body. It also plays an important role in brain function by participating in the synthesis of norepinephrine, a neurotransmitter.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews