- Product Overview
Nature’s Way Vitamin C 500mg is a chewable tablet, that has been formulated to have a great orange taste that is derived from orange oil.
Vitamin C promotes resistance to infections like colds and flu, aids wound healing, is essential for the production of collagen , and enhances iron absorption.
Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant, helping to protect cells from free radical damage which may contribute to the development of cardiovascular disease, cancers and other diseases.
- Cold & Flu – helps reduce the severity and duration of cold symptoms.
- Imune Function – assists in enhancing immune function.
- Wound healing – assists with the absorption of iron to assisst in wound healing and tissue repair.
- Antioxidants – Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, which can act as a scavenger of free radicals that may be generated from smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and pollution.
- Skin health – your body uses vitamin C to produce collagen and cartilage.
Adults and children over 12 years chew 1 – 2 tablets daily.
For flu: To reduce flu symptoms chew 2 tablets each hour for the first 6 hours (do not exceed 12 tablets on the first day) and then 2 tablets 3 times daily thereafter, or as recommended by your health care professional.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Not to be taken by children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 500mg.
As ascorbic acid 180 mg as sodium ascorbate 360mg.
No added glucose, sucrose, yeast, artificial preservatives or egg.
An essential nutrient for the formation and maintenance of collagen in the body, which is necessary for the growth, health, and repair of bones, tendons, and cartilage.
Vitamin C serves as an antioxidant, minimizing the effects of oxidative stress in the body. It also plays an important role in brain function by participating in the synthesis of norepinephrine, a neurotransmitter.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: