- Product Overview
Nature's Way Fish Oil 1000mg contains premium quality Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA from ocean fresh wild fish. Nature's Way 1000mg fish oil is completely free from any fishy odour.
Nature’s Way Odourless Fish Oil helps support healthy heart, brain, eyes and joint function. Nature’s Way Fish Oil is also great for general health and wellbeing.
Nature’s Way Fish Oil 1500mg contains premium quality, odourless, omega-3 fatty acids, EPA & DHA from ocean fresh wild fish. Helping to support the health of your heart, brain, eyes and joints.
- Arthritic Pain due to Inflammation
- Joint Swelling caused by Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Healthy Heart and Cardiovascular System
- Normal Eye and Brain Function
- A Health Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- General Health and Wellbeing
- The Maintenance of Normal Cholesterol Levels in Healthy Individuals
Nature’s Way Fish Oil is suitable for adults and children from 2 years upwards by piercing and squeezing into drinks or food.
– For general health and wellbeing: Take 2 soft capsules daily with food.
– For cardiovascular & heart health: Take 3 soft capsules daily with food.
– 2-12 years: Take 1 capsule per day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal). Or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Each soft capsule contains:
Fish Oil – Natural 1.5g (1500mg)
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 270mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 180mg
Tested for mercury, PCB’s and other contaminants.
No added: starch, wheat, gluten, maize, yeast, milk and milk products, peanut, egg and egg products, maltodextrin, artificial colours and sweeteners.
Store below 25˚C.
Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Nature’s Way Fish Oil 1500mg contains premium quality Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA from ocean fresh wild fish.
Nature’s Way 1500mg fish oil is completely free from any fishy odour and is pure fish oil with no artificial additives. It is:
- No artificial colours or sweeteners
- Polysorbate 80 free
- Mercury tested
200 soft capsules
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: