- Product Overview
Magnesium Complex combines three easily absorbed magnesium compounds; orotate, citrate and amino acid chelate to assist in meeting the daily requirement of this essential mineral. Vitamin B6 is added as it supports the cellular uptake and bioavailability of magnesium in the cells. Magnesium is particularly important for the healthy function of the nervous and muscular systems, in the conduction of nerve impulses and contraction and relaxation of muscle fibres. Magnesium supplementation may help alleviate muscular cramps and spasms.
Pregnant and lactating women have increased requirements for magnesium as well as the elderly. Magnesium supplementation may also be beneficial during times of stress and nervous tension and during periods of prolonged or vigorous exercise. magnesium is involved in the metabolism of calcium and helps in the maintenance of strong healthy bones and the production of energy.
- Magnesium is required for normal healthy nerve and muscle function, and may assist in the relief of muscular cramps and spasms.
- Vitamin B6 supports the cellular bioavailability and uptake of magnesium.
- Magnesium supplementation requirements may be increased during periods of prolonged stress or nervous irritability.
- Magnesium requirements are increased during pregnancy and lactation.
- Strenuous or prolonged periods of exercise may increase the need for magnesium.
- Magnesium is involved in the metabolism of dietary carbohydrates and fats and the subsequent production of cellular energy (ATP) in the mitochondria.
Adults: Take two to three capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Total Elemental Magnesium 75mg as:
Magnesium amino chelate 212mg 42.5mg
Magnesium citrate 147mg 23.5mg
Magnesium orotate 129mg 9.0mg
With Vitamin B6 10mg as
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 9.1mg equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)7.5mg
Pyridoxal-5-phosphate 3.7mg equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 2.5mg
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label for full details.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: