- Product Overview
Nature's Own Focus & Perform is a fast acting, triple action formula for memory, stress and energy that improves your working memory for at least 6 hours.
Natures Own is the only vitamin company in Australia with Cereboost®, a clinically trialled extract of American Ginseng, that has been shown to improve working memory for at least 6 hours, both in terms of memory speed and capacity. The formula is also packed with B Vitamins that assist energy production as well as Ginkgo Biloba and Brahmi to temporarily relieve stress and tension and reduce mental and physical fatigue.
- Fast-acting triple action formula that supports memory, stress and energy.
- Clinically trialled Cereboost®* has been shown to improve working memory for at least 6 hours.
- Improves working memory capacity, speed & increases attention accuracy.
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to assist learning ability and concentration.
- Temporarily relieves stress, supports nervous system function.
- Temporarily relieves tension and mild anxiety.
- Assists energy production.
- Helps alleviate mental or physical fatigue.
Take 2 tablets once a day or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
If symptoms persist consult you healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Cereboost™ extract Equiv. American Ginseng (Panax quinquefolium) dry root 400mg standardised to contain 10% ginsenosides.
Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) extract equiv. to dry whole plant 3000mg standardised to contain bacosides (calculated as Bacoside A) of Bacopa monniere 67.5mg
Ginkgo Biloba extract equiv. to dry leaf 3500mg (3.5g) Standardised to contain: Ginkgo flavonglycosides 15.4mg, ginkgolides & bilobalides 4.2mg
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Nitrate) 20mg
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 100mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)25mg
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 30mcg
Folic Acid 150mcg
No added yeast, gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours or flavours, artificial sweeteners or artificial preservatives, dairy or animal-derived products.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews