- Product Overview
Nature’s Own Cod Liver Oil Fortified is important for maintaining healthy immune function and assisting in normal growth, development and reproduction. It helps maintain a normal, healthy respiratory system by maintaing the integrity of the epithelial cells of the respiratory tract, and acts as an antioxidant.
- Helps maintain a healthy respiratory system.
- Maintains healthy immune function.
- Supports healthy eye function.
Take 1 Cod Liver Oil Fortified capsule once daily
Or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- Fortified cod liver oil 160mg
- Equiv.to Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate 42mcg R.E.) 88IU
- Equiv.to Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate 1.157mcg R.E.) 3912IU
- Total Vitamin A (1.199mg R.E.) 3995IU
- Equiv. to Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 380mg) 15.5IU
- Equiv. to Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 9.66mcg) 386.4IU
- Total Vitamin D3 (10mcg) 400IU
The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents (R.E.)(2330IU) for women and 900mcg R.E (3000IU) for men. WARNING – When taken in excess of 3000 mcg R.E. (10,000IU), vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews