- Product Overview
Short description of Nature's Own Cod Liver Oil 300C (Discontinued)
Nature’s Own Cod Liver Oil Fortified is important for maintaining healthy immune function and assisting in normal growth, development and reproduction. It helps maintain a normal, healthy respiratory system by maintaing the integrity of the epithelial cells of the respiratory tract, and acts as an antioxidant.
Benefits of Nature's Own Cod Liver Oil 300C (Discontinued)
- Helps maintain a healthy respiratory system.
- Maintains healthy immune function.
- Supports healthy eye function.
Suggested dose of Nature's Own Cod Liver Oil 300C (Discontinued)
Take 1 Cod Liver Oil Fortified capsule once daily
Or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Ingredients of Nature's Own Cod Liver Oil 300C (Discontinued)
- Fortified cod liver oil 160mg
- Equiv.to Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate 42mcg R.E.) 88IU
- Equiv.to Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate 1.157mcg R.E.) 3912IU
- Total Vitamin A (1.199mg R.E.) 3995IU
- Equiv. to Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 380mg) 15.5IU
- Equiv. to Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 9.66mcg) 386.4IU
- Total Vitamin D3 (10mcg) 400IU
Precautions of Nature's Own Cod Liver Oil 300C (Discontinued)
The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents (R.E.)(2330IU) for women and 900mcg R.E (3000IU) for men. WARNING – When taken in excess of 3000 mcg R.E. (10,000IU), vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews