- Product Overview
NSP's vitamin C tablets have layered coatings of natural corn proteins that enable modified release into the stomach. The addition of bioflavonoids and herbs in this formula enhances the absorption and bioavailability of vitamin C and provides antioxidant and free radical scavenging action. Vitamin C plays an important role in the immune system and is necessary in the manufacture of collagen.
Nature's Sunshine Vitamin C Timed Release 1000mg with Bioflavonoids 150 Tablets
Vitamin C is an antioxidant vitamin required for many functions in the body. This time release tablet slows down the release of vitamin C into the blood stream by layered coatings of natural corn protein to enable gradual release.
Vitamin C supports healthy immune function particularly during the cold and flu season. Vitamin C is required for healthy connective tissue and may assist healthy tissue repair. The formula contains citrus bioflavonids, hesperidin, rutin, plus two natural sources of Vitamin C Rosehips and Acerola fruit.
- Vitamin C Timed Release allows more efficient use of this vitamin by slowly releasing it into the body.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant and can be useful when the dietary intake is inadequate.
- It can provide support to the immune system, particularly during the cold and flu season.
- Vitamin C can also assist wound healing and tissue repair.
- Aids in the maintenance and improvement of general well-being.
For Adults take one tablet daily with a meal. Swallow tablet whole, do not break or chew. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
Each modified release tablet contains:
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C 1000mg) 1g
Citrus Bioflavonoids 5mg
And extracts equivalent dry:
Malpighia punicifolia (Acerola) fruit 5mg
Rosa canina (Rosehips) fruit 20mg
Vitamins should not replace a balanced diet.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: