- Product Overview
Turmeric's active compound Curcumin has anti-inflammatory properties which may assist in the relief of joint inflammation, swelling and stiffness of mild arthritis. Curcumin is also a potent antioxidant providing protection against free radical activity and has hepatoprotective properties, protecting the liver from damage and aiding digestion function.
Turmeric is considered one of the major herbs in Ayurvedic medicine as well as a popular inclusion in Indian cooking.
Nature's Sunshine Turmeric Curcuminoids 500 capsules provide a refined Curcumin product which has been developed to provide up to 95% or 500mg per capsule of these potent therapeutically active compounds from Turmeric roots.
- Turmeric may help provide temporary relief of the pain of mild arthritis and may help reduce the joint swelling and inflammation associated with mild arthritis.
- Curcumin may assist in the inhibition of some inflammatory mediators.
- Curcumin, the active constituent in turmeric, is a potent free radical scavenger.
- Curcumin has liver protective, antioxidant activity.
- In traditional Ayurvedic medicine turmeric has been used as a general tonic herb and to support digestive, gall bladder and liver health, as well as help maintain general wellbeing.
- Turmeric may help provide temporary relief of joint pain associated with mild arthritis.
Adults: Take 1 or 2 capsules twice a day with water, or as professionally prescribed.
Curcumin 526mg providing 500mg Curcuminoids
of Curcuma longa (Curcumin C3 Complex®) 500mg
Not recommended during pregnancy or lactation.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: