- Product Overview
Stomach Comfort has been formulated with herbs traditionally used to help maintain healthy digestive function and to relieve the symptoms of digestive weakness such as indigestion, cramps, flatulence, bloating, heartburn, nausea and constipation. This formula contains Slippery elm and Marshmallow for their soothing, demulcent, anti-inflammatory and healing properties. It also contains aromatic herbs Ginger and Peppermint which have carminative and antispasmodic actions on the gastrointestinal tract. Gentian and Dandelion have been included for their bitter actions to aid digestion and promote liver function.
- Supports healthy digestive function.
- Helps relieve the symptoms of poor digestive function including indigestion, reflux, cramps, flatulence, heartburn and nausea.
- Gentian and Dandelion as bitters stimulate digestive and liver function.
- Marshmallow and Slippery elm form a gel-like layer to protect and soothe irritated mucous membranes in the GIT, aiding in the relief of symptoms of heartburn and acid reflux.
- Peppermint and Ginger as carminative and antispasmodic herbs help relieve symptoms of indigestion such as cramps, flatulence and nausea.
Adults: Take one to two capsules twice daily with water, before or after a meal or as professionally prescribed.
Arctium lappa (Burdock) root 100mg
Handroanthus heptaphyllus (Pau d'arco) inner stem bark 50mg
Trifolium pratense (Red Clover) flower 50mg
Rumex crispus (Yellow dock) root 45mg
Smilax officinale (Sarsparilla) root 45mg
Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) root 45mg
Frangula purshiana (Cascara sagrada) bark 30mg
Rhamnus frangula (Buckthorn) bark 30mg
Achillea millefolium (Yarrow) flower 25mg
Berberis aquifolium (Oregon grape) root and rhizome 13mg
Zanthoxylum clava-herculis (Prickly ash) bark 12mg
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: