- Product Overview
Balanced B Complex provides all major B vitamins in one convenient capsule. B complex vitamins are considered essential for the normal metabolism and utilisation of energy from food. B complex vitamins provide nutritional support for healthy nervous system function and during periods of increased lifestyle demand such as strenuous exercise.
The B Group vitamins are required for various metabolic processes including helping the body to use the fuel provided by food in the form of carbohydrates, proteins and fat. Being water-soluble and fragile nutrients, B vitamins are easily lost through processing methods, cooking and alcohol consumption. Few of these important B vitamins are stored in the body, so must be provided on a daily basis through the diet or via supplementation.
Balanced B complex is formulated in Nature's Sunshine SynerSup base containing fruit, vegetable and herb powders for added nutrition. The SynerSup base includes broccoli, cabbage, carrot, beet, rosemary, tomato, turmeric and grapefruit powders. Balanced B Complex is now free from gluten as the wheat germ in the previous formulation (B Complex) has been removed.
- Assists with the body's production of energy and supports general wellbeing.
- B vitamins play a role in the healthy metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Provides nutritional support for the nervous system and normal production of neurotransmitters.
- Beneficial during times of increased dietary and lifestyle demand, including regular or high consumption of alcohol and strenuous exercise or activity.
- Folic acid and Vitamin B12 can assist in maintaining healthy blood.
Adults: Take one or two capsules daily with food or as professionally recommended. This product is best taken with breakfast or lunch.
(equiv. Pantothenic acid Vitamin B5 33.3mg)37.0mg
(equiv. Pyridoxine Vitamin B6 26.36mcg)33.3mg
Vitamins can only be of assistance when dietary intake is inadequate.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: