- Product Overview
Immunity and source of calcium
Colostrum Milk Powder:
- May help protect from infections and build immunity
- Is protein and calcium enriched
- Easy to use from infants to adults
- Great tasting flavour kids will love
Colostrum provides a complete nutritional foodstuff containing IgG (immunoglobin) antibodies and a precise balance of vitamins, minerals and amino acids. These factors work together in perfect synergy to support healthy growing children and adults.
- Colostrum Milk Powder can be added to shakes and smoothies so it is easier to give to your children - especially if they resist tablets!
- Colostrum Milk Powder is also suitable for infants from the age of 6 months.
- Colostrum may assist in the support healthy immune function, enabling us to resist the harmful effects of pollutants, contaminants and allergens.
- The immune factors in Colostrum may help the body fight off harmful invaders such as viruses, bacteria, yeast and fungus.
- Colostrum contains over 20 antibodies to specific pathogens including E coli, salmonella, rotavirus, candida, streptococcus, staphylococcus, H pylori, and cryptosporidia.
- Add to infant foods: 1-2 times per day, 5g or 1 scoop
- 6 months - 1 year old: 1-2 scoops per serving
- 1-8 years old: 2-4 scoops per serving
- 8-18 years old: 2-4 scoops per serving
- Adults: 3-5 scoops per serving
Mixing with Food:
Colostrum Milk Powder can be mixed directly into prepared foods such as rice, oats, gravy or soups.
20% Colostrum Milk Powder IgG immunoglobin antibodies, Spray dried milk powder.
No artificial colours or preservatives
Made in Australia from local and imported ingredients
Store below 30°C in a dry, cool place.
Contents should be consumed within one month of opening.
When mixed with prepared foods, consume promptly or store foods appropriately before consumption.
Country of Manufacture:
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: