- Product Overview
Short description of Nature Clinic Colostrum Milk Powder 350G
Immunity and source of calcium
Colostrum Milk Powder:
- May help protect from infections and build immunity
- Is protein and calcium enriched
- Easy to use from infants to adults
- Great tasting flavour kids will love
Features of Nature Clinic Colostrum Milk Powder 350G
Colostrum provides a complete nutritional foodstuff containing IgG (immunoglobin) antibodies and a precise balance of vitamins, minerals and amino acids. These factors work together in perfect synergy to support healthy growing children and adults.
Benefits of Nature Clinic Colostrum Milk Powder 350G
- Colostrum Milk Powder can be added to shakes and smoothies so it is easier to give to your children - especially if they resist tablets!
- Colostrum Milk Powder is also suitable for infants from the age of 6 months.
- Colostrum may assist in the support healthy immune function, enabling us to resist the harmful effects of pollutants, contaminants and allergens.
- The immune factors in Colostrum may help the body fight off harmful invaders such as viruses, bacteria, yeast and fungus.
- Colostrum contains over 20 antibodies to specific pathogens including E coli, salmonella, rotavirus, candida, streptococcus, staphylococcus, H pylori, and cryptosporidia.
Suggested dose of Nature Clinic Colostrum Milk Powder 350G
- Add to infant foods: 1-2 times per day, 5g or 1 scoop
- 6 months - 1 year old: 1-2 scoops per serving
- 1-8 years old: 2-4 scoops per serving
- 8-18 years old: 2-4 scoops per serving
- Adults: 3-5 scoops per serving
Mixing with Food:
Colostrum Milk Powder can be mixed directly into prepared foods such as rice, oats, gravy or soups.
Ingredients of Nature Clinic Colostrum Milk Powder 350G
20% Colostrum Milk Powder IgG immunoglobin antibodies, Spray dried milk powder.
No artificial colours or preservatives
Made in Australia from local and imported ingredients
Other information of Nature Clinic Colostrum Milk Powder 350G
Store below 30°C in a dry, cool place.
Contents should be consumed within one month of opening.
When mixed with prepared foods, consume promptly or store foods appropriately before consumption.
Country of Manufacture:
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews