- Product Overview
Immunity and source of calcium
Colostrum Milk Powder:
- May help protect from infections and build immunity
- Is protein and calcium enriched
- Easy to use from infants to adults
- Great tasting flavour kids will love
Colostrum provides a complete nutritional foodstuff containing IgG (immunoglobin) antibodies and a precise balance of vitamins, minerals and amino acids. These factors work together in perfect synergy to support healthy growing children and adults.
- Colostrum Milk Powder can be added to shakes and smoothies so it is easier to give to your children - especially if they resist tablets!
- Colostrum Milk Powder is also suitable for infants from the age of 6 months.
- Colostrum may assist in the support healthy immune function, enabling us to resist the harmful effects of pollutants, contaminants and allergens.
- The immune factors in Colostrum may help the body fight off harmful invaders such as viruses, bacteria, yeast and fungus.
- Colostrum contains over 20 antibodies to specific pathogens including E coli, salmonella, rotavirus, candida, streptococcus, staphylococcus, H pylori, and cryptosporidia.
- Adults: One teaspoonful 1-2 times per day
- Children: Half a teaspoonful 1-2 times per day
Instructions for use:
Mix with a small amount of water or liquid to make a smooth paste, then gradually add desired amount of liquid.
100% Pure Colostrum powder (18-22% IgG)
No artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours added to this product.
Store below 30°C in a dry, cool place.
Contents should be consumed within one month of opening.
When mixed with prepared foods, consume promptly or store foods appropriately before consumption.
Country of Manufacture:
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: