Good Health Goats’ Milk Powder 400G
Good Health Goats’ Milk Powder is spray dried and mixes easily with water to provide fresh, clean and pleasant tasting milk.
Goats’ milk has smaller fat globules than cows’ milk and is naturally homogenised. Due to these unique properties, Goats’ milk is easily digested, and is a great choice for those who cannot tolerate or choose not to drink cows’ milk.
Measure 3 level scoops (18g) to 150mL of cooled boiled water. For best results, mix powder with a small amount of water into a smooth paste, then add the remainder of the water. Once made up consume immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Goats’ milk can be added to other foods, such as oatmeal, gravy or soup.
Goats’ milk is a source of calcium; helpful in the development of teeth and bones.
100% New Zealand Goats’ Whole Milk Powder
|Servings per container: 15
Serving size: 26g
|Calcium||234mg (29% RDI)||900mg|
|*All specified values are averages|
- Good Health Hi Cal Plus Vitamin D 150CGOOD HEALTH$26.95$18.9530%OFF RRP
- Good Health Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg 300CGOOD HEALTH$49.95$29.9540%OFF RRP
- Good Health Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000MG 300CGood Health$45.95$22.9550%OFF RRP
- Good Health Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg 150CGood Health$26.95$14.9545%OFF RRP
- Good Health Iron Chews 30TGOOD HEALTH$11.95$9.9517%OFF RRP