Caruso's Kids Eye Care 50C
Caruso's Kids Eye Care 50C has been specifically formulated for:
- Maintaining and supporting eye health and function
- Supporting the development of the eye
- Supporting healthy eyes by maintaining density of macular pigment (colour)
- Helping to protect eye macula, retina and lens from free radical oxidative damage
- Helping maintain and support healthy night vision (visual acuity/ sharpness in poor light)
- Helping maintain and support both eye and brain health and development
1 in 4 children use digital devices for more than 3 hours a day. Device usage poses a risk to children's developing eyes. Blue light is emitted by digital devices and computer screens and may affect the retina and children's vision. Caruso's Kids Eye Care is a tasty, kid's chewable capsule which contains ingredients that may protect cells within the eye by absorbing high energy blue light and acting as an antioxidant to protect eyes from free radical damage.
Customers who would use Caruso's Kids Eye Care:
- Children who regularly use digital devices such as tablets, smart phones and computers
- Growing children who need support for eye health, development and function
- Growing children who may not get enough DHA from Omega 3 sources such as Fish Oil and want to support healthy brain development and visual development
- Children who do not eat fish or leafy green vegetables
For children 5 years and over:
Chew or swallow 1 capsule per day with main meal or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
For children under 5 years:
1 capsule per day may be cut or pierced and the contents squeezed onto a spoon. Alternatively contents may be mixed with food and taken immediately.
Each Chewable tablet contains:
Concentrated Omega 3 Triglycerides -Fish Oil......................................434.8mg
Equiv. to EPA 43.5mg
Equiv. to DHA 200mg
Tagetes erecta flower extract (Lutemax 2020TM).................................225mg
Equiv. to Lutein esters calculated as Lutein 2mg
Equiv. to Zeaxanthin 400mcg
Retinol Palmitate (Vitamin A)………………………………..…..250mcg
Equiv. to Vitamin A 454.6IU
Sugar, dairy, lactose, wheat, yeast, salt, gluten, nuts, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Contains Fish Oil. Not to be used by children with seafood allergies.
- Take 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.