Bubs Advanced Plus Goat Milk Infant Formula Stage 1 800G
Bubs premium formulation with fish oil will help nutritionally support:
- Comfortable gentle digestion
- Baby’s immune system
- Brain & eye development
- Balanced nutrition
Bubs Goat Milk Formula is exclusively formulated for tiny Australian tummies. Our unique formulation is based on high quality goat milk giving it a naturally sweet smell, delicious taste, and smooth creamy texture.
- Goat milk naturally supports gentle digestion & may be a good alternative for babies with sensitive tummies.
- Goat milk typically forms smaller fat globules and softenr curd than cow milk protein, and is easily digested naturally.
- Goat milk is also naturally rich in probiotics and nucleotides.
|Age of infant||Water (ml)||Powder (scoops)*||Feeds per day|
|0 - 2 weeks||60||1||7-8|
|2weeks - 1month||120||2||6-7|
|1 - 2months||180||3||5-6|
|2 - 4 months||180||3||5|
|4 - 6 months||240||4||4-5|
*1 measuring scoop=8.8g powder
Add 1 level sccop of powder for every 60ml water. This is a general feeding guide only. Your baby may need more or less than indicated.
Directions for use:
Each bottle should be prepared individually. If a bottle of made up formula is to be stored prior to use, it must be refrigerated and used within 24 hours.
- Wash hands and sterilise bottle and teat in boiling water or a steriliser.
- Potable, previously boiled water should be used. Pour the required amount of cooled boiled water into the bottle.
- Add the required number of softly packed level scoops according to the feeding guide. Only the enclosed scoop should be used. Always add 1 scoop of powder for each 60ml of water.
- Shake well until powder is dissolved. Test temperature on your wrist before feeding. It should feel lukewarm, not hot. Once prepared, serve immediately. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded.
Milk solids (Lactose, Goat Full Cream Milk Powder 23%, Goat Whey Protein 10%), vegetable oil blend [sustainable Palm Olein, soybean, coconut, high oleic Sunflower, sunflower), lecithin (soy), Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS), fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS), arachidonic acid (ARA), (from mortierella alpina, contains sunflower seeds oil, antioxidants 301, 307, 304) docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) (contains fish oil, antioxidants 301, 307, 304), choline bitartrate, inositol, taurine, l-carnitine tartrate. Minerals (di-potassium phosphate, potassium chloride, magnesium sulphate, magnesium chloride, calcium carbonate, tri-calcium phosphate, tri-sodium citrate, copper sulphate, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, sodium selenite, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide. Vitamins: l-sodium ascorbate, vitamin a acetate, niacinamide, calcium d-pantothenate, vitamin d3, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, phytonadione, thiamine hydrochloride, d-biotin, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, cyanocobalamin.
- Allergens: Contains dairy, fish oil and soy.
- Bubs Advanced Plus Goat Milk Follow on Formula Stage 2 800GBUBSAU$41.95AU$33.9519%OFF RRP
- Bubs Advanced Plus Goat Milk Toddler Formula Stage 3 800GBUBSAU$41.95AU$33.9519%OFF RRP