Brauer Kids Manuka Honey Chesty Cough 100ML
DUE TO STATE LAWS, THIS PRODUCT WILL NOT BE SHIPPED TO CUSTOMERS IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA.
Kids’ Manuka Honey Chesty Cough contains ingredients traditionally used in herbal and homeopathic medicine to temporarily relieve chesty, mucous coughs.
Children 2–12 years: 5 mL.
Give every 4 hours. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Talk to your healthcare professional before giving this product to children under 2 years. Not suitable for infants under 1 year.
Each 5 mL dose contains:
Manuka Honey (Active Manuka 15+) 325 mg, Honey 1.625 g, Hedera helix (Ivy) extract equiv. dry leaf 90 mg, Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) extract equiv. dry flower and leaf 80 mg and 5 μL of each of the following homeopathic ingredients: Antimonium tartaricum 5C, Phosphorus 6C, Pulsatilla 3C and Stannum metallicum 5C. Contains sugars (natural honey).
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- Brauer Arnicaeze Arnica Oral Spray 20MLBRAUER$19.95$17.9510%OFF RRP
- Brauer SnoreEze Oral Spray 20MLBRAUER$21.95$18.9514%OFF RRP
- Brauer Baby & Child Teething 50MLBRAUER$12.95$11.958%OFF RRP
- Brauer Respatona Chesty Cough 200MLBRAUER$18.95$15.9516%OFF RRP
- Brauer Respatona Sinus Oral Spray 20MLBRAUER$15.95$14.956%OFF RRP